This is my port of the DerekCook/CoreMidi4J
The following are links to the sections containing information on the project.
The following pages contain some information about building the project.
- The file build.html contains information on the tools used
to build the project.
- After setting the current directory to the directory containing the pom.xml file
for the Maven project, the project is built using the command
mvn clean compile javadoc:javadoc package. The dOxygen documentation
is created using the dOxygen appliction as a manual step./li>
- The Maven step involving the generation of the header files was removed since this
is part of the source code development process rather than the build process.
- review.html This is a list of comments
I'm collecting on the code.
This section contains information on creating documentation using dOxygen and
- plugins.html Information on the Maven plugins used in this project
- jni.html Information on the Java Native Interface (JNI) process.
- List of constants, fields,
and methods used in Core MIDI